RVCP
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

RVCP

Bienvenue sur le Forum RVCP

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment : -28%
Précommande : Smartphone Google Pixel 8a 5G ...
Voir le deal
389 €

probleme avec ma moultrie I40 ??

3 participants
AuteurMessage
Danpou
On commence!
On commence!
Danpou

Masculin
Région : Thetford Mines

probleme avec ma moultrie I40 ?? Empty
MessageSujet: probleme avec ma moultrie I40 ??   probleme avec ma moultrie I40 ?? Icon_minitimeDim 25 Mai 2008 - 8:28

Bonjour j'ai acheter il y a un mois une moultrie I40 je l'ai instaler dans le bois et j'ai un probleme avec.A chaques fin de semaine je vais chercher mes photos et je dois la remetre a l'heure toujours !!!elle ne garde pas la bonne heure!!!
suis-je le seul a avoir ce proobleme avec cette appareil????si oui je vais retournj'attend de vos nouvelles.

merci a l'avance
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Guy Lafrenière
On commence!
On commence!
Guy Lafrenière

Masculin
Région : Estrie

MessageSujet: Re: probleme avec ma moultrie I40 ??   probleme avec ma moultrie I40 ?? Icon_minitimeDim 25 Mai 2008 - 17:43

Je ne sais pas si ça t'inderamais...

DGS-I40 Camera Software Update
The DGS-I40 camera has 2 software programs that control it's functions. These programs can easily be upgraded from your home computer in about 10 minutes. If you have questions or would like assistance with your camera's software version or updating your software, please call Moultrie customer service at (205) 664-6700. We will be glad to assist you with any questions you may have.

To download these instructions as an Adobe PDF file, please click here. You must have Adobe Reader installed on your computer to view the PDF file.

STEP 1
Determining the current level 2 software version in your camera.

Power up your I40 game camera.
Your camera will display the SETUP DATE/TIME menu.
Using the DOWN button, scroll down to the UPDATE LEVEL 2 SW screen.

The most current Level 2 software available for update is version 40704.

STEP 2
Determining the current level 1 software version in your camera.

Using the DOWN button again, scroll to the UPDATE LEVEL 1 SW screen.

The most current Level 1 software version is 11037.
STEP 3
Downloading the current software versions for your DGS-I40 camera.

Right click on the links below and choose "Save Target As..." to download the current software files. Save the files to your computer's desktop.
Download Level 2 software version 40704 Don't forget to Right Click and choose "Save Target As..."

Download Level 1 software version 11037 Don't forget to Right Click and choose "Save Target As..."

STEP 4
Installing the level 2 software on your I40 camera.

Make sure you have fresh "D" cell batteries installed in your camera.During the update process, do not use the external DC power source to supply power to the camera.
With power "off" to the camera, install an SD card in the camera's SD card slot.
Go to the cameras SETUP menu and select ERASE ALL IMAGES.This will format the SD card.
Connect the Camera to your computer via the USB cable. Make sure the camera's display shows "USB ACTIVE".
Drag or copy the level 2 software icon from your computer's desktop to your I40 camera. (START / MY COMPUTER / F:MOULTRIECAM) This places the new software on the SD card in your I40 camera. The Level 2 software icon you drag or copy will look like this:

Once the software has copied to your camera's SD card, unplug the USB cable.
In your SETUP menu, scroll to the UPDATE LEVEL 2 SW screen.
Press the select button and the word NO on the screen will flash.
Press the UP button until the word YES is flashing and press the SELECT button.
A new screen CONFIRM UPDATE will appear.
Press the SELECT button again, and the word NO will begin flashing.
Press the UP button and the word YES will begin to flash. Press SELECT button to confirm.
A new screen showing UPDATING SOFTWARE PLEASE WAIT . . . Will appear.
While the new software is updating, the green status light will flash rapidly. This process takes about 3 minutes to complete. During this time do not disrupt power to the camera or the software update will fail. Your camera will have to be sent into Moultrie Customer Service for repair and updating if power disruption occurs during the update process.
After the green status light stops flashing, you can cycle the camera's power off/on.
You can scroll back through your camera's setup menu and make sure the new software version reads "L2_40704"
Your level 2 software update is complete.
STEP 5
Installing a Level 1 software upgrade on your I40 camera.

Make sure you have fresh "D" cell batteries installed in your camera. During the update process, do not use the external DC power source to supply power to the camera.
With power "off" to the camera, install an SD card in the camera's SD card slot.
Go to the cameras SETUP menu and select ERASE ALL IMAGES. This will format the SD card.
Connect the Camera to your computer via the USB cable. Make sure the camera's display shows "USB ACTIVE".
Drag or copy the level 1 software icon from your computer's desktop to your I40 camera. (START / MY COMPUTER / F:MOULTRIECAM) This places the new Level 1 software update on your SD card in the I40 camera. The icon for the level 1 software looks like this:

Once the software has copied to your camera's SD card, unplug the USB cable.
In your SETUP menu, scroll to the UPDATE LEVEL 1 SW screen.
Press the select button and the word NO on the screen will flash.
Press the UP button until the word YES is flashing and press the SELECT button.
A new screen CONFIRM UPDATE will appear.
Press the SELECT button again, and the word NO will begin flashing.
Press the UP button and the word YES will begin to flash. Press SELECT button to confirm.
A new screen showing UPDATING SOFTWARE PLEASE WAIT. . . Will appear.
While the new software is updating, the green status light will flash rapidly. This process takes about 3 minutes to complete. During this time do not disrupt power to the camera or the software update will fail. Your camera will have to be sent into Moultrie Customer Service for repair and updating if power disruption occurs during the update process.
After the green status light stops flashing, you can cycle the camera's power off/on.
You can scroll back through your camera's setup menu and make sure the new software version reads "L1_11037"
Your level 1 software update is complete
maxpro
On commence!
On commence!

MessageSujet: Re: probleme avec ma moultrie I40 ??   probleme avec ma moultrie I40 ?? Icon_minitimeMar 27 Mai 2008 - 8:47

Comme indiqué par Guy suis les instructions pour faire la mise à jour du logiciel de ton appareil I-40.

Si tu as des questions just à m'envoyer un message en privé.
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: probleme avec ma moultrie I40 ??   probleme avec ma moultrie I40 ?? Icon_minitime

probleme avec ma moultrie I40 ??
Page 1 sur 1